January 18, 2008

I'm a new Constance!

And I am so excited about it.

My sister in law started a blog almost a year and nine months ago ... which means in just a few weeks my beautiful niece and goddaughter will be one year!! It started out as a pregnancy blog, now it's an all about baby blog, and dont get me wrong, I love my sister in law and my niece with all my heart - but enough on the breastfeeding and "oh the baby only wants me now, me me me all the time" ... anyway, so I started a blog as well. And I did an okay job of writing for a little while. But then I realized the only people who were reading it were my family, my boyfriend, and a handful of friends. And I realized. That's not what I wanted. I wanted to talk about these people! Not necessarily speak badly about these people, just speak about them, openly.

So here I am. Speaking, posting, and hopefully getting some advice and funny stories out along the way!

More to come about me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the Constance Building, C83!